Jobs in Stuttgart
Werner Sobek Design
Werner Sobek Stuttgart AG
Werner Sobek Group GmbH
Jobs in Moscow
Jobs in Frankfurt
Jobs in London
Werner Sobek London
Jobs in New York
Structural Engineer (m/f)
Structural engineer will be responsible for implementing architectural specifications for sophisticated construction projects in close cooperation with Russian and international companies.
We are looking for a highly educated structural engineer with at least 3 years experience in variety of structure types, including but not limited to high rises, stadiums, and residential. Experience in special structures such as long span canopies and membranes are a plus.
– University degree on Engineering disciplines (Civil engineer).
– A master’s degree or other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in structural design /civil engineering;
– At least two years of relevant experience with Proekt (Stage “P”/ Design Documentation and Working documentation for steel structures and reinforcement concrete structures
– Excellent level of Russian and advanced level of English, written and verbal.
– German knowledge is an asset
– Ability to work in international team
– Strong analytical and organisational skills
– Eager to learn and be part of a fast growing team
– Could easily control problematic situations with confidence
– Well trained with the latest tools and technologies used in the industry
Werner Sobek Moskwa
Malaya Dmitrovka, 20