Project chief engineer – coordinator (m/f)
Project chief engineer – coordinator will be responsible for the development and scheduling of works and coordination of work for sophisticated construction projects in close cooperation with Russian and international companies.
We are looking for a highly educated project director with at least 5 years experience in projects of various types of structure, including but not limited to high rises, stadiums, and residential. Experience in special structures such as long span canopies and membranes are a plus. Since this vacancy involves communication with Russian companies, fluency in Russian is mandatory, resumes without knowledge of the Russian language are not considered.
– University degree on Engineering disciplines (Civil engineer).
– A master’s degree or other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
– Minimum 5 years of experience
– Fluency in Russian (C2 CEFR – resumes without are not considered) and advanced level of English, written and verbal.
– German knowledge is an asset.
– Ability to work in international team
– Strong analytical and organisational skills
– Eager to learn and be part of a fast growing team
– Could easily control problematic situations with confidence
– Well trained with the latest tools and technologies used in the industry
Werner Sobek Moskwa
Malaya Dmitrovka, 20