Structural Engineer (m/f)
Structural engineer will be responsible for implementing architectural specifications for sophisticated construction projects in close cooperation with Russian and international companies.
We are looking for a highly educated structural engineer with at least 3 years experience in variety of structure types, including but not limited to high rises, stadiums, and residential. Experience in special structures such as long span canopies and membranes are a plus.
– University degree on Engineering disciplines (Civil engineer).
– A master’s degree or other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in structural design /civil engineering;
– At least two years of relevant experience with Proekt (Stage “P”/ Design Documentation and Working documentation for steel structures and reinforcement concrete structures
– Excellent level of Russian and advanced level of English, written and verbal.
– German knowledge is an asset
– Ability to work in international team
– Strong analytical and organisational skills
– Eager to learn and be part of a fast growing team
– Could easily control problematic situations with confidence
– Well trained with the latest tools and technologies used in the industry
Werner Sobek Moskwa
Malaya Dmitrovka, 20