FAQs for Job Candidates
1. Is the advertised position still available?
As long as a position is advertised on our website, we are happy to accept applications for it. If applications are no longer accepted for a specific position, the corresponding entry will be removed from our website immediately. An application via our online system is then no longer possible.
2. What should I do if there are any problems with the application form on www.wernersobek.com?
Of course you can also send us your application by email. Simply write to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
3. How do I get information about vacation entitlement, salary, and other benefits?
Information on the points mentioned above will be given during an interview, but not before-hand.
4. What should I do if I do not find a job posting that matches my profile?
If you don’t find a suitable position but are still interested in working for our company, simply send us your unsolicited application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Is it possible to work as a student in our company?
In principle, a student job is possible at any time – however, applicants should usually have already completed an internship in our company so that both sides can get to know each other better.
6. What internship opportunities are there?
An internship can be completed mainly in our offices in Stuttgart and Frankfurt. In exceptional cases, it is also possible to work at other locations of our company. An internship should last at least three months; a six-month assignment is preferred.
7. Do I have to pay the travel expenses for an interview myself?
Of course, we will reimburse you for the travel expenses (2nd class train ride or comparable) for a job interview at our company on request. Please also provide us with the relevant receipts.
8. Should I also submit my application by post?
It is not necessary to send your application documents by post – sending them by email or via our online tool is faster and more sustainable. In any case, you will receive a confirmation of receipt as well as further information on the status of your application.
9. What do I have to prepare for an interview?
If we still need certain information or documents for the interview, we will inform you with sufficient advance notice. Otherwise, you do not need to prepare anything specific for the interview. However, we are of course happy if applicants acquaint themselves with our work before the interview, e.g. by visiting our digital communication channels on LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.