Structural Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a highly educated structural engineer with experience in variety of structures, including but not limited to high rises, stadiums, and residential. Experience in special structures such as long span canopies and membranes are a plus.
Structural engineer will be responsible for implementing architectural concepts for sophisticated projects in close cooperation with Russian and international companies.
– University degree on Engineering disciplines (Civil engineer).
– A master’s degree or other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
– Experience in structural design /civil engineering.
– Knowledge of SOFiSTiK software.
– Advanced level of English and/or Russian, written and verbal.
– German knowledge is an asset.
– Ability to work in international team.
– Strong analytical and organisational skills.
– Eager to learn and be part of a fast growing team.
– Could easily control problematic situations with confidence.
– Well trained with the latest tools and technologies used in the industry.
Werner Sobek Moskwa
Malaya Dmitrovka, 20