MEP Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a Building Services engineer, who can work on international projects and form part of an international team of building services engineers.
In order to fulfil this task you should meet the following requirements:
• University education in building services or related field
• A masters or other relevant postgraduate qualification is an advantage
• Advanced PC user
• Knowledge of engineering programs
• Experience is an advantage but not necessary
• Experience of working on international projects would be beneficial
• Experience in sustainable buildings is an advantage
• Eager to learn and be part of a fast growing team
• Ability to use initiative and work independently
• A high level of responsibility
• Drive, energy and ambition to achieve results
• Excellent communication skills
• Native Russian language, intermediate level of English, German would be an advantage
• Willing to travel
• Ability to learn new things quickly
• Stress resistance
• Could easily control problematic situations with confidence.
We offer you a position with a highly-motivated team, great development opportunities and a competitive salary as well as benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your full application documents.
Werner Sobek Moskwa
Malaya Dmitrovka, 20