MEP Engineer (m/f)
We are now recruiting an experienced Building Services engineer, who can work on international projects and form part of an international team of building services engineers.
In order to fulfil this task you should meet the following requirements:
· University education in building services or related field.
· A masters or other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
· Over 5 years experience in Building Services Design Engineering working on significant commercial, public, sports or institutional building projects.
· Experience of managing small multi-disciplinary teams and/or external sub-consultants is desirable.
· Experience of working on international projects would be beneficial.
· Experience in sustainable buildings is an advantage, including working knowledge of sustainability certification schemes such as LEED, DGNB or BREEAM.
· Drive, energy and ambition to achieve results.
· Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent level of English. German or Russian would be an advantage
· Proven experience of working in a team environment.
· Strong analytical and organisational skills.
· Ability to use initiative and work independently.
We offer you a position with a highly-motivated team, great development opportunities, and a competitive salary as well as benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your full application documents.
Werner Sobek London
Mr Manel Heredero
Tel +44.203.217 0056